Tuesday, October 23, 2012

farouk chi hair spray cheap does magic on you

WEE CHI Flat Iron sale N14

"What did you say?" chi hair straightener frown at him! "I said very clearly, I believe that you must hear this very clearly it I'll give you two days to divorce, but today you have to take the kids to move into my place to live!" He said again patiently!Crazy crazy good, in short, that he would not let go of the chi!

"No, no, you are family!" chi shook his head hard refused, how this can be?chi the Shuo gently shook his head, exposing the ironic smile. "My family is dispensable, I simply ignore it. Also, I just want to you and the children into my wings, no relationship and marriage!"

"Why do you want to force me to do? You do not love me, not like I a" chi straightener really do not know!Her chi Shuo asked, do not know all of this impulse is why from."I like your body, your body, I can enjoy unprecedented happiness!" Thought for a long time after, he uttered a let chi answer I do not know whether to laugh or cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment