Tuesday, December 25, 2012

the marketing management of north face summit series soft shell jacket men's white

Sure enough, as cheap north face said head gradually pain sometimes vague, sometimes clear, the scene in front.The north face one sat on the bed, dizzy, seems to be something in the brain seems ready, a black coffin, a haggard women forehead all the blood, can not be reconciled looked at her pain; endless mountains, an old man holding The little girl desperate to escape. A touch of bright red birthmark on the amount of that girl behind all torch-bearing of the mountain, could not call shouting: "Burn her, burn her the grams parent grams mother Fiends!"

Head hurt more, discount north face jackets could not help but double-headed your head, sliding down the bed sitting on the ground, some screen floating in my mind, north face want to think further, the head the more painful. Fairly high level floor, running around the crowd, wearing revealing clothes, big boat, a beautiful young woman by her husband pushed under the sea, that young woman a look of dismay and heartbreak, the face gradually turn ... and north face is exactly the same! !

north face winter coats is heard screaming, head cold sweat dripping, she opened her eyes, big mouth panting. Shadows the Qian Xue squatting on, in front of her eyes: "You thought what?" north face dazed look to him: "I Niangqin not the biological mother, my birth father and mother died." "Why?" Because They say I'm a demon reincarnation, I head the mark of the devil. "What?" "My past life." north face seems to be thinking, and my heart feel like some things can not be said, but listening Qianxue Dirou the sound, but no trace of concealment: "It is far, far future era technology developed, my husband is in love with another woman, to get my property and insurance, I'm pushing it to the sea, and I came here a. "

No comments:

Post a Comment